Vegas Baby - July 17th~21st

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
As per usual every time I got to Vegas I post here in search of a game or two. Usually doesn't work out to well but we Canadian's are a stubborn bunch.

In Vegas July 17th~21st to watch the Pro 10 ball at Griff's. Have a car and can meet anywhere. Would prefer to play One Pocket but open to anything that isn't on a Bar Box. Just respond here or drop me a PM.

Thank you in advance.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
As per usual every time I got to Vegas I post here in search of a game or two. Usually doesn't work out to well but we Canadian's are a stubborn bunch.

In Vegas July 17th~21st to watch the Pro 10 ball at Griff's. Have a car and can meet anywhere. Would prefer to play One Pocket but open to anything that isn't on a Bar Box. Just respond here or drop me a PM.

Thank you in advance.

Plenty of 1pckt at Griffs every day.
Jason

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Thank you in advance.

Hi Nick,

After watching you on-line from Chicago, I need tons and tons of weight :p ;) :thumbup: !! Job well done. I'll be there as well during some of those dates. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Lyn

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Hi Nick,

After watching you on-line from Chicago, I need tons and tons of weight :p ;) :thumbup: !! Job well done. I'll be there as well during some of those dates. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Lyn

Wicked. Ping me if you have time. I will PM you my cell number.
Nick B