Vidalia, GA

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for 9' tables and action. I'll be in the middle of nowhere. Where's a good room? Savannah, Macon, Statesboro, or do I bite the bullet and drive 3 hrs to Mr. Cues 2 or some other place in Atlanta? Thanks

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Looking for 9' tables and action. I'll be in the middle of nowhere. Where's a good room? Savannah, Macon, Statesboro, or do I bite the bullet and drive 3 hrs to Mr. Cues 2 or some other place in Atlanta? Thanks
How'd you get stuck in Vidalia?

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmm the only thing I know of in that area that is worth a damn is the sweet onions. That plus Brunswick stew ,sweet tea and pulled pork sandwiches which you can find all over GA.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Hmmm the only thing I know of in that area that is worth a damn is the sweet onions. That plus Brunswick stew ,sweet tea and pulled pork sandwiches which you can find all over GA.
Nuclear Plant there, that's why I've been there a few times.

The Onions are cheaper in Washington State(assuming everywhere else also) than there, no idea why 🤷‍♂️. Worked there then went to Wa St. and compared prices, was really surprised.

Best pulled pork is at my place, love me some smoked anything

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone pm me JBirds number. I thought I had it from my last trip to Charleston. I might drive to the garage

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nuclear Plant there, that's why I've been there a few times.

The Onions are cheaper in Washington State(assuming everywhere else also) than there, no idea why 🤷‍♂️. Worked there then went to Wa St. and compared prices, was really surprised.

Best pulled pork is at my place, love me some smoked anything
Those particular onions are pretty special compared to sweet onions from other places. We used to always bring some back to Texas after visiting GA on family trips.

What is special about Vidalia onions? Google lol has everything:

The sweet flavor is due to the low amount of sulfur in the soil in which the onions are grown. It can be called a Vidalia only if it's grown in one of 20 counties designated by the Vidalia Onion Act of 1986. The Vidalia onion was named Georgia's official state vegetable in 1990.

Reactions: bbb

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You could bite the bullet and go to Jacksonville, plenty of action there.
I watched a 1P tournament at 9ball heaven several years ago and got in a little action afterwards. Also went to Park Ave to see what was happening. Where’s the best 1P action spot there?

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched a 1P tournament at 9ball heaven several years ago and got in a little action afterwards. Also went to Park Ave to see what was happening. Where’s the best 1P action spot there?
Usually Park but if you want to come to town and match up I can help you out.

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ohoopee is one of the best golf courses in the country and I hope he is playing there. Their logo is an onion.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Usually Park but if you want to come to town and match up I can help you out.
Dang it, I just spent two days in Jacksonville, I forgot about this thread. I went to park twice and 9 ball heaven twice. Never saw anyone playing 1P. Some young gun at Park offered me a game of 9 ball.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Peaches are South Carolina's #1 export. Georgia's is peanuts. What part of SC you going to be in FB?