video from IPT and Ho Enterprises meetings

Johnny "V" said:
Warning: May be inappropriate for work and small ears...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlo7BiEolNk

Sounds like negotiations arn't going well.

JV

Very funny. Something you may not know but Keone Young (the head of chinatown) who made the "C---sucker" word famous in Deadwood is an avid poolplayer in Santa Monica and plays some very good 1 pocket. I believe he also comes on the forum but I don't know under what name. I am going to tell him to check out this thread.

Wayne
 
wayne said:
Very funny. Something you may not know but Keone Young (the head of chinatown) who made the "C---sucker" word famous in Deadwood is an avid poolplayer in Santa Monica and plays some very good 1 pocket. I believe he also comes on the forum but I don't know under what name. I am going to tell him to check out this thread.

Wayne
When you tell him, let him know that I think his role on Deadwood is very entertaining. It's a great show and I will be sad when it runs its course.

When all this talk about Ho Enterprises was going on and someone made mention of KT saying a deal was almost done and that it probably was not a good idea, the first thing I pictured was Wu screaming "C---sucker". Sorry if it offended anyone but damn I was giggling when I posted that.

JV
 
Back
Top