Video of Break and Run (New Camera)

Oh I got it now. Fairly nice run. I remeber playing Tony in the ACS nine ball. He played well but my break was too big lol. That bar box reminds me of a guy I played at some buy at a bar here in Odessa and we played a game for 20, I let him win the first then I won the second. Then he was a little fustrated and said "lets just play for a hundred a game" I said ok without hesitating he was a little shocked, he was trying to high roll me. He won the flip and came up dry then I ran out dirty style on a tough rack it was awesome. He paid and left haha! I was so nervous shooting the 8 haha. Good times, good times.

Eric.A.
 
Hell yeah. The video quality is actually *EXTREMELY* good on my computer, but it's almost 200 megs. MySpace makes it real choppy.

This camera is easily capable of recording 20 minutes of 30fps 640x480 video.

If you need a camera or want one for a gift I suggest this one :

Canon PowerShot SD600 Digital ELPH

This was a quick point and shoot that it took :

hotbabes.jpg
 
Last edited:
How much for the Camera

Ford:
Where'd you get the camera and how much did it cost. Obviously don't have to answer, if you think the questions are too personal. I'm interested in getting a new digital camera and you're looks like it a good one. Hate to spend twice the money, if you know where it's for sale.
Thanks,
CA

Pretty girls, lucky boy.
 
Last edited:
The Cube demands intruduction to the human female presented on the right side of your digital camera photograph picture image!
 
Back
Top