Viking Winder tournament Sept. 13 14

Seneca Steve said:
Who`s coming and are there any motels in Winder. Has Murphy made arrangements for a reduced rate?

The last event there we had 54? players. We are actually hoping for only 32 - 48 players this time. It is a smaller location and can get cramped with too many players.

Anyway, we hope to see you there tomorrow. There is only 1 or 2 hotels around there and the rates are very reasonable and we will be able to give you direction to them at the event.

Mj
 
Steve, there are a coupla decent hotels there. The Jamison was ok. Good luck, and watch that first table- it's waaay different from the rest of them. It is black, you can't miss it. Tell Pops I said hi, Matt
 
You may get your wish MJ

I have spoken with a lot of Ga players who are not planning to attend the tournament at Murphy`s. Too small of a venue, too long of a wait between matches, too late finishing on Sunday. I`ll be there, I have always been a glutton for punishment. Whip me baby!
 
Seneca Steve said:
I hope you can pull Auburn thru. They should blow MS out


They should, but that's when we struggle. It's a shame the rail isn't bigger, pop Murphy is all about players, and it is nice. Good luck to all who are going, Matt
 
Back
Top