VIP 9 day event pass

bagofpaper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi folks,

I'm going to this years DCC with a friend for the first time and don't know the details of how the passes work. I've heard you have to pay $90 to get into all of the events. If I enter one of the tournaments I get a free pass, am I correct?

Is the VIP pass worth it for $190? TV VIP passes are sold out.

I guess my question is I need to pay at least $90 (as well as my friend) to have access to the DCC.

Thanks!

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bagofpaper said:
Hi folks,

I'm going to this years DCC with a friend for the first time and don't know the details of how the passes work. I've heard you have to pay $90 to get into all of the events. If I enter one of the tournaments I get a free pass, am I correct?

Is the VIP pass worth it for $190? TV VIP passes are sold out.

I guess my question is I need to pay at least $90 (as well as my friend) to have access to the DCC.

Thanks!

MANY folks pay for an entry into one of the disciplines to get entry from there on. It is just a little more money but well worth it in the long run especially if you get to play one of the pros. I played Larry Nevel in the bank tournie last year and went hill-hill with him and lost by 2 balls in the final rack. It was awesome to say the least. I will definitely be going this same route for the upcoming DCC and with some practice I might make it to Round 2.;) :)

To answer your question it depends on how many days you are there(i think). I am not sure about what one would cost for the entire event. Or if you are saying they are $90 or $190. But if you can be there for the starting day of an event pay the entry and play then have a blast the rest of the time coming and going as you please.
Gary

Last edited:

RON GEARY

Registered
dcc passes

Enter in the bank It is the first event. For 100 or 125 you can get in the door anytime, except it does not get you down close in the vip section on tv matches...YOU CANT BEAT IT.