Visiting Colorado Springs, CO. Need Information.

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Hello AZB,

I will be visiting Colorado Springs, CO for about a month on business and I need a good place to shoot while I am in town. Perfection isn't needed but I don't want to go somewhere that I will fear for my life either. :)

I would also to be willing to travel to Denver if anyone is in the area and wants to shoot around a bit.

Shoot me a PM or just reply here if you are in the area and can help out. Thanks.

Carl

skierlawyer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hear Antiques is a good place down there. Also, take the drive up to Denver on Tuesday nights for an awesome 9 ball tourney at Felt.

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello AZB,

I will be visiting Colorado Springs, CO for about a month on business and I need a good place to shoot while I am in town. Perfection isn't needed but I don't want to go somewhere that I will fear for my life either. :)

I would also to be willing to travel to Denver if anyone is in the area and wants to shoot around a bit.

Shoot me a PM or just reply here if you are in the area and can help out. Thanks.

Carl

Hi Carl,

About the only decent place to play is Antiques. There is also phantom canyon brewery, but it is not really a "players" place.

There is modest "action" at Antiques, if that is your thing. 4 diamond 9' pro's, and many diamond bar boxes.

Send me a pm if you want someone to play.

Doug