Waco $50"B" Player 9ball Tournament - online, NOW

I have no clue, but you could ask. I took a short break. Just now getting back to the computer.

Whoops! They're back on! (They break between matches.)

Later!
 
HOLY S#1$!!! This is shocking news!! Though I'd also be curious if it is 8' or 9'..

Oversized 8ft Brunswick Medalists.

LOL! Texas bar chain tables!! :D

We always have commentary on our streams and we WILL answer questions! ;)

Stop on by this coming weekend for some Louisiana Bar Box action!!

128 players
Big Names
Lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!

Ray
 
Oversized 8ft Brunswick Medalists.

LOL! Texas bar chain tables!! :D

We always have commentary on our streams and we WILL answer questions! ;)

Stop on by this coming weekend for some Louisiana Bar Box action!!

128 players
Big Names
Lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!

Ray


Too bad that I did not know about your tournaments last year when I was in Austin....
Great event! Btw I did not find out about the commentary till this morning 7 am which was your final :(

You did a great job there!
 
Back
Top