Want Made

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I don't know where to put this....so I put it here and ask the cuemaker....if someone has one like this used I'm open .... I'm looking to have a ebony sneaky made.....I would like it between 18 and 18.5 oz ivory joint and hoppe ring fancy ring at joint and bumperless...shafts to be at 12.75 ivory ferruls.....medium to hard tips....anyone want to take this on ?.. must play jamb up...thanks Steve

P.S. I also will consider cocobolo if it nicely figured

Last edited:

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should PM Leon Sly..... Makes a great hitting cue, and posts on here regularly. I have an ebony sneaky of his that's quite nice.

td

Doctorlove

Old Schooler
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I agree with that, if you want a solid player Sneaky Pete at a reasonable price, Leon Sly is a great option. I've just received one with a wood to wood joint that plays like any other Sneaky that I've had and looks really neat.

Last edited:

Dildobagnz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've got just what ur looking for. Send me ur number or email an Ill show u a cue that matches ur description almost perfectly

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
You should PM Leon Sly..... Makes a great hitting cue, and posts on here regularly. I have an ebony sneaky of his that's quite nice.

td

I agree with that, if you want a solid player Sneaky Pete at a reasonable price, Leon Sly is a great option. I've just received one with a wood to wood joint that plays like any other Sneaky that I've had and looks really neat.

Thanks guys....I'll look into that

Last edited: