Want To See High Level 1 Pocket

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am ready to take a vacation and want to watch some great 1 pocket
Willing to go almost anywhere in the US that is relatively safe to be in.
If anyone wants to recommend a poolroom where great players play most days I would appreciate it. Thanks In advance
 
I will agree with everyone else, and say that Red Shoes is a good option.

The Midwest 9-Ball Tour stop in Olathe may also be good. The one pocket tournament is before the 9-ball. I know they have one at the end of October, and usually draw some world class one pocket players.
 
High Level 1 Pocket

Thanks everyone, Red Shoes in Alsip is on my list. Tournaments are great also. I missed the one at Kolbys in Az I really liked that place.
 
Back
Top