Want to thank Scott Lee

289FIA

I would like to thank Scott Lee for working with me this week. His "pool school" program was an excellent exercise for this 74 year old beginner to have a knowledgeable introduction into the critical aspects of what it takes to execute a correct and repeatable pool stroke .. and set me up with a productive program of practice drills that will solidify my stroke and permit me to work in an efficient manner to become a more effective player as I gradually master the drills. The video analysis really drives home what your REAL stroke is and highlights the areas you need to improve. Now that I have the foundation that Scott provided, I have a practice program to use that is structured to enable me to monitor and gauge my progress. Thanks Scott .. enjoyed dinner with you and your wife at Skydive Deland!!

GoldCrown

Be Creative...play 1P
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would like to thank Scott Lee for working with me this week. His "pool school" program was an excellent exercise for this 74 year old beginner to have a knowledgeable introduction into the critical aspects of what it takes to execute a correct and repeatable pool stroke .. and set me up with a productive program of practice drills that will solidify my stroke and permit me to work in an efficient manner to become a more effective player as I gradually master the drills. The video analysis really drives home what your REAL stroke is and highlights the areas you need to improve. Now that I have the foundation that Scott provided, I have a practice program to use that is structured to enable me to monitor and gauge my progress. Thanks Scott .. enjoyed dinner with you and your wife at Skydive Deland!!
Welcome to the Scott Lee fan club. You did yourself a great service.

David in FL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Sounds as if we’re neighbors. Reach out if you like, and we’ll bang some around. 😊