Hello, Looking for 9ft diamond pro-am in the midwest, I'm in northwest IA.
I'm looking for one made in the last 7 years. with the one-piece slate of course. Dymond wood w/ rosewood or black color only. If it comes with extras like a light, seats, balls ext.....that's cool but not a must.
I have some cue's I'm willing to trade if your looking for cue's. Randy Mobley, Dennis Dieckman (a playing cue & a masse cue), a rare Bill Shick ebony sneaky w/ ivory everything. Would be willing to trade 2 of the cue's for the table. As far as straight out cash, well show me what you got and what your needing for it. I know how much it would cost to travel to diamond and pick up a used one. Trying to save money, and the lengthy trip.
If interested send offers and pics to
fisher_bryan@hotmail.com
Thanks.
I'm looking for one made in the last 7 years. with the one-piece slate of course. Dymond wood w/ rosewood or black color only. If it comes with extras like a light, seats, balls ext.....that's cool but not a must.
I have some cue's I'm willing to trade if your looking for cue's. Randy Mobley, Dennis Dieckman (a playing cue & a masse cue), a rare Bill Shick ebony sneaky w/ ivory everything. Would be willing to trade 2 of the cue's for the table. As far as straight out cash, well show me what you got and what your needing for it. I know how much it would cost to travel to diamond and pick up a used one. Trying to save money, and the lengthy trip.
If interested send offers and pics to
fisher_bryan@hotmail.com
Thanks.