wanted big wood pin cue

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
call
dean
214 477 7323

i am selling some of my other cues
James White
Schon Ivory joint
Bob Owen
Paul Drexler
and a Revo radial 12.9 shaft

please contact me by phone to discuss the cues
 
Last edited:
I am

Dean, I have a Titlist conversion by Chuck Starkey, send me a pm if you want more information.
 
You better knock it off

THIS IS THE FOR SALE SECTION. You are making me really mad,
and wasting my time. I'm looking to borrow something not sell
wood pens, what were you planning on keeping in these wood
pens anyway. What if we put you in a wood pen.
jack
 
I have a carom cue with butterflies
Will sell it with a hard case for 120 shipped priority

Has a lil roll to it
Has the traditional carom threaded wood pin on the shaft
 
This is the "For Sale" forum and you're not selling anything Dean.

I truly wish you had better things to do with your time than to criticize others here for what you perceive as the correct section for someone to post in...if it was the first...or second...time,then i wouldn,t say anything,but you do this constantly buddy. I hope you get a hobby or something that will give you more to do with your time so you don,t have as much to critique others. Man dean buys and sells more cues than virtually anyone,and he was trying to reach SELLERS who might have what he is looking for. Its okay to just look past a post if it has nothing to do with you. You don,t have to comment EVERY time someone does something wrong.and ,by the way,if you were truly concerned,you could pm someone and not say anything in the thread.
 
Potter is wanting to borrow everything I get,
I know he doesn't like wood pin cues so I feel safe

Jay,thanks for posting ,insightful comments

I bought one cue and I will take the caroom cue also if it is just a shorter pool cue with a billiard taper


I am not sure what a caroom cue is,in fact I am not sure what caroom billiards is
 
I truly wish you had better things to do with your time than to criticize others here for what you perceive as the correct section for someone to post in...if it was the first...or second...time,then i wouldn,t say anything,but you do this constantly buddy. I hope you get a hobby or something that will give you more to do with your time so you don,t have as much to critique others. Man dean buys and sells more cues than virtually anyone,and he was trying to reach SELLERS who might have what he is looking for. Its okay to just look past a post if it has nothing to do with you. You don,t have to comment EVERY time someone does something wrong.and ,by the way,if you were truly concerned,you could pm someone and not say anything in the thread.

We have a "Wanted Section" for a reason. This drives someone's legitimate post down. Dean knows better because he's been warned by the Mods but folks like you only encourage him.
 
Last edited:
We have a "Wanted Section" for a reason. This drives someone's legitimate post down. Dean knows betters because he's been warned by the Mods but folks like you only encourage him.
Its not personal,it just seems you only post if you are criticizing someone or pointing out what they are doing wrong. Don,t be that guy man. Lifes too short.
 
Well Tony is mad,I have things for sale and the mods have not contacted me

but tony still complains,let the moderators do their own job
 
Back
Top