Wanted: Huebler Sneaky Pete

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I am looking for a Huebler Sneaky Pete (light wood, looks like house cue) in great shape, if you have one or know of a distributor, please drop me a line.

Thanks.

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
huebler

I'll post some pics/info later this evening of a pre eighties one that's in near perfect condition (slight chalk ring on the ferrule) and it's in nick free/
unblemished condition that you might like.

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
huebler

I'm reducing the size of the pics to send them more easily. Could be later tonight or tomorrow to get the pics out.

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
huebler

I got the pics cropped and wasn't satisfied and took what I believe are better ones this morning in the outside light. I have alot to do this morning so later this evening or this afternoon when I get back I'll crop and send them. I'm pretty confident they came out good in that light. I have 3 Hueblers and I took pics of all them together as I might as well let go of them all, as they were a collection. I'm a big fan of the simple ones and these reflect this. They are all pre eighties. To me, they're the best examples. Once I get the pics posted, you can ask me for the specifics of the ones you'd like to inquire about. I've had them for years and they are all in the same condition as the one I described 1st. I'd like to get alittle more than what I got into them. See you then