I think that's actually a "St. Louie" Louie Roberts cue made by Meucci. I think Louie was on the "Meucci Advisory Staff" or in other words was a Player rep for Meucci. At one time or another, Meucci had almost every top pro in the country as one of his player reps.
I think that's actually a "St. Louie" Louie Roberts cue made by Meucci. I think Louie was on the "Meucci Advisory Staff" or in other words was a Player rep for Meucci. At one time or another, Meucci had almost every top pro in the country as one of his player reps.
That is certainly correct and great information. Meucci made many many cues for Louie, and for many years that is what he played with. If would sell them, or sometimes give them away, I may still have one myself that Louie gave me in either 1976 or 1977, I will have to look when i get some time. Mine is a different model than the one pictured in your photo's, but if I were you I would not sell it if I were you, and as far as price go's with the pedigree behind these models which were not a production released model's it could fetch a few dollars.
If you want to sell it anyway, please contact me with a price.
thanks for the info. Knowing for sure that this is a Meucci and a stick not made for a production line helps alot. Im not sure if I will sell it or not. I wouldnt have a clue on what its really worth. Any idea what a stick like this's value is?