Was shooting a bit with a Moori hard tip again today

EasyEJL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JuicyGirl (my wife) pulled out my McDermott g-core that I put a moori hard on to practice with this morning. Our main playing cues (predator sneaky with 314 for me, sterling for her) are in our case from last night's 9 ball league, and today we have double jeopardy league so I guess she figured easier not to get the cues dirty with red chalk and have to clean them again.

I was wondering what the hell she was shooting with given the sound it made. Its been around a year since I've used it. It has a sound almost as if it was a phenolic tip. After she left to go out with the kids, I played around for a bit with it, since its been so long. It was pretty interesting how different it felt, and how well it held chalk (as I stupidly went a good 8-10 shots without chalking before I looked at it).

Just was kind of interesting, I forgot how much differently different tips can sound and feel on shots. I've never been able to get as much or as consistent draw and English as I could with that tip.
 
JuicyGirl (my wife) pulled out my McDermott g-core that I put a moori hard on to practice with this morning. Our main playing cues (predator sneaky with 314 for me, sterling for her) are in our case from last night's 9 ball league, and today we have double jeopardy league so I guess she figured easier not to get the cues dirty with red chalk and have to clean them again.

I was wondering what the hell she was shooting with given the sound it made. Its been around a year since I've used it. It has a sound almost as if it was a phenolic tip. After she left to go out with the kids, I played around for a bit with it, since its been so long. It was pretty interesting how different it felt, and how well it held chalk (as I stupidly went a good 8-10 shots without chalking before I looked at it).

Just was kind of interesting, I forgot how much differently different tips can sound and feel on shots. I've never been able to get as much or as consistent draw and English as I could with that tip.
Moori Hard is my absolute favorite tip

I have even pressed a few just to test the limits on hardness

Great feel and incredible action.
 
Moori Hard is my absolute favorite tip

I have even pressed a few just to test the limits on hardness

Great feel and incredible action.

Hmm I wonder what they'd be like pressed, that is interesting. I think I'm all out of them, or i'd give it a whirl
 
Back
Top