was this cue on ebay a bushka?

CoolBoy,

I'm certainly no expert, but If I had to guess I would say no, at least not all original parts.

I have an Adam Balabushka & it looks more original than that one. The butt cap is too white & the Bushka bumpers were brown not black.

I hope this makes you feel better, but... I could also be wrong.

I lost out on a Cuetec Python break/jump cue that I bid $80.00 on. I lost it to $80.01, $0.01 when the bid increment was $1.00. I complained a bit but what can you do. 3 weeks later a friend of mine wants to show me somthing he bought from a guy in a bar. It's a Python. Not he same one. I bought it from him for $50.00.

Sometimes things happen for strange reasons.
I hope a real Balabuska walks your way soon. (but if it passes my way first, you won't see it):wink:

Regards,
 
Last edited:
Looks like it might be one, possibly. I agree about the bumper but it may have been replaced. I'm sure there are more knowledgeable AZers than me who will comment.
 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-poo...GVuJDh5DLqekyMtopjFFXwQ=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I saw this cue on ebay a week ago and bidded this ****er up to $989 and lost it at $999. Just curious if you think it was a bushka so i can either kick myself or be content that i stuck it to this other guy that won it.

The pin looked brand new....I'm betting against a GB.
George Balabuska DID make four-pointers with no inlays on the points..
...he called them his 'business cues'....however, there were no other inlays
on them either...they sold for $150 in the late 60's
 
Back
Top