Watch Premier League Snooker Semis and Final This Weekend

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2010 Premier League
http://www.premierleaguesnooker.com/home.htm

2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST approximately

SEMIS – Saturday November 27
Best of Nine
Marco Fu v Shaun Murphy
Ronnie O’Sullivan v Neil Robertson

FINAL – Sunday November 28
Best of 13

25 second shot clock
http://www.premierleaguesnooker.com/rules.htm

Unlike those wimpy 9-ball matches with a 40 second shot clock, time does not stop if the player requests a ball be cleaned.

Marco Fu – won in 2003, just won the Asian Games

Shaun Murphy – defending champion

Ronnie O’Sullivan – 6 times champion

Neil Robertson – current World Champion, won 2010 World Open

Broadcast on Skysport 4 (previous matches had been on Skysport 2)

You may find video feeds on these links

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=other

http://www.fromsport.com/c-11.html

http://www.everythingon.tv

http://www.atdhe.net/index.html

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

http://www.atdhe.net/9064/watch-premier-league-snooker
Veetle player can be downloaded

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-premier-league-snooker.html

No time?
No problem.

With luck video may show up on this link in the near future
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=200495
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up -- really enjoying this!


Scaramouche:

Thanks for posting this! I really enjoyed that (the Nov. 12th matches, that is). Wow, I can't believe how "off" Neil Robertson was. It looked like he was trying to force the cue ball around that table, jarring/bobbling the pockets in the process. It just seemed to go from bad to worse for Neil -- he wasn't hitting the cue ball to get the proper position for the next shot (underhitting it, in a lot of cases), and then found himself having to really power the ball on the subsequent shot to correct the position deficiency -- and missing the shot in the process. Ronnie, although not at his best, played more of a finesse game, and played the right potting speed (he did miss a couple long pots that he'd normally make with his eyes closed -- but they ultimately turned out to be of no impact for Ronnie). Ronnie's 5 - 1 victory was well earned, in my opinion.

I will be watching the semis and finals this weekend for sure. Thanks for the heads-up on this!

P.S.: I was surprised to see Judd Trump isn't in this. Did he not qualify?

-Sean
 
EVERY LINK I HAVE TRIED IS EITHER OFF LINE OR SHUT DOWN FOR COPYRIGHT VIOLATION :frown:

I GUESS THE ONLY WAY IS TO SIGN UP AT THE BOOKIE SITES :frown:
 
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=96006&part=sports

Yesterday there were four links listed, all from the bookies. You have to register on there sites to watch.

Today there are five links listed. Four from the bookies
http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/6258-Bet365
http://www.bet365.com/?Affiliate=365_014110
http://www.myp2p.eu/softwareitem.php?softwareid=26&part=software
http://adserving.unibet.com/redirect.aspx?pid=32834&bid=14026

Given the nature of the fifth link, I am curious to see if it will actually have snooker:D

http://livesocceruk.blogspot.com/
This link is on line now.

http://www.fromsport.com/c-11.html
has one link
http://www.fromsport.com/v-0/12/34/v-123495.html

Broadcast supposedly starts at 2 p.m. EST
Play starts at 2:30.

The links I gave in the original post had operated during the several months that the Premier League had been running. They only got terminated yesterday. Usually, they get revived under a new URL. The problem is finding them. You can try searching Justin.tv and ustream, for example.
 
Last edited:
In case you're still looking here when you should be watching them play, heh heh, here's a link to the best quality feed I could find. The others work but this one is much clearer.

http://livesocceruk.blogspot.com/

[edit] way too late for that, sorry.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top