watching bonus ball and the verdict is....

thewhiffer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quite good, easy to pick up on the rules. The bonus of the BB format is that it it gives the players a chance to showcase their personalities and will be helpful in creating stars and grow the audience. Still not convinced that it can survive but I will enjoy the matches while I can..
 
I must admit a couple matches i saw were OK, maybe even good. Still dont like the idea of them tying up the players and i dont see them making the nut ever but.....we shall see what we shall see
 
I've watched a few hours this weekend. I gotten familiar with the rules. Perhaps because it's a new game, the strategy seems complex at times. The players on the same team are constantly talking to each other about what to shoot. I wonder if that hurts as often as it helps, given the 24 second shot clock. Just as a player is formulating a strategy, his teammate shouts "rail first on the orange with low-left, hit the 3rd diamond and play safe. Hurry you only have 4 seconds!!" Wait... What?!? Yesterday Earl did something like that and discombobulated Kiamco into missing.
 
I like it. If I were in Vegas I'd go watch live. I agree it's going through some growing pains right now, but I think it's a good game. I hope it succeeds.
 
I'm paying for the full weekend of TAR, but I'm telling you I'm watching Earl on BB. I'll catch the TAR games on the replay tonight. If you are not watching this BB match you should. It's a very close match and Jeremy Jones just beat Earl. Then Earl and Double J had a verbal cat fight from their chairs about who has been talking too much during who's shooting (JJ claimed Earl was swearing from the sidelines while JJ's team was shooting). Earl's idea of being a captain is to ***** at Warren for missing. Great tension all around.
 
Back
Top