Way to go Joanne Ashton

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
This is just a shout out to my pal Jo for having a great tourny on the weekend.Proud of you girl.;)
After a tough loss to Yu ram Cha for the hot seat and a hill hill loss to Susan Williams on the one loss final(which she should have won;)) you still played great and won some new fans.
Congrats Jo Jo on a great 3rd place finish.
Luv ya.

mlalum

Banned
This is just a shout out to my pal Jo for having a great tourny on the weekend.Proud of you girl.;)
After a tough loss to Yu ram Cha for the hot seat and a hill hill loss to Susan Williams on the one loss final(which she should have won;)) you still played great and won some new fans.
Congrats Jo Jo on a great 3rd place finish.
Luv ya.

I'm a Susan Williams fan but I too congratulate Jo. She played well in a tough spot as did the other six women who got their cards. And they all played with good attitudes and demeanor. It was a pleasure to watch them play because they're just so excited about playing and getting a chance to play on a bigger level. To me it's what pool should be about. Congratulations ladies and I hope there continues to be tournaments like this for you to play in.
(p.s. the only downside was the stream chat where people occassionally disrespected the play. The chat attached to the stream will continue to cause sponsors to think twice. Thanks for PoolDawg for supporting the stream so we could all watch.)