Weekly Sunday tournament @ CY 280 Birmingham

BlueCollarBar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys every Sunday I am hosting a 9 ball tournament at Courtyard Bar 280 in Birmingham, Al. The sign up ends at 8:45 sharp and the tournament starts at 9 sharp. I am strict about that some please make sure to contact me by 8:45 or you will not be included. If you can't be there by 8:45 that's fine as long as you contact me and are there by 9. You will have until 5 minutes from the time I announce the matches before forfeiting your first match and being moved to the losers bracket. I can be reached at 317.439.8849. My name is andy. Details of the tournaments are as follows

$10 entry w/ bar matching half the pot
Race to 5
Alternating break
Magic rack
Ladies ranked APA 4 and below get a game on the wire
APA 8 or above SL GIVE a game on the wire
Played on diamond bar boxes

If you are an unknown player and do not have an established APA or comparable league skill level you will be started as 8/9 and give a game on the wire until I can determine if you should be moved down or not. This is meant to be a very competitive tournament and we have been getting a strong field so if you want to good competition and a good pay out come check it out! We will also be starting a 9 ball break and run raffle tonight!
 
It's Sunday again so come on out and show us what you've got! We will be tiering the tournament for the first time and splitting the bracket by skill level. For instance if we have 16 the top 8 players will be placed in the top half of the bracket and randomly drawn and the bottom half of the players will be done the same way. I'm hoping this will bring more low to mid level players because if they win their half they are guaranteed to be in the money. I do not want to heavily handicap this tourney so that we can keep it a more competitive tournament while still having a strong turn out.
 
Back
Top