weekly tournaments in Las Vegas.

tjfla

Registered
I just recently moved out here and is wondering if there are any tournaments during the week or decent pool halls in the area.
 
I just recently moved out here and is wondering if there are any tournaments during the week or decent pool halls in the area.

Friday nights at Dealers Choice on Spring Mountain Road. Sunday afternoon at Dylan's Double Deuce on South Nellis Blvd. Most every saloon in Vegas has a weekday event. Don't think Vegas Billiard Buzz is still active. Google them. They used to have a calendar of weekly events.

Lyn
 
Friday nights at Dealers Choice on Spring Mountain Road. Sunday afternoon at Dylan's Double Deuce on South Nellis Blvd. Most every saloon in Vegas has a weekday event. Don't think Vegas Billiard Buzz is still active. Google them. They used to have a calendar of weekly events.

Lyn

I'm here for
 
Last edited:
Back
Top