Welcome Joe Gold aka "Cognoscenti"

JohnnyP said:
Cognoscenti (those who are in the know).
i had one of his cues..torquoise(however u spell it)... with ivory in with a slip joint...probably my favorite cue i ever owned..but it got put in the middle in one my gamblin sessions...im a loser basicaly..but i liked that cue!!!
 
Dear Cognoscenti,

Your cues are awesome. That is why I have two, one of which I use as my regular playing cue. In fact that one is one of the last out of your shop before you moved it (or reopened it).
 
jay helfert said:
George, I was pretty sure Joe never played Bugs, just that he had seen him in action a lot, and probably could tell us some good stories. I like his story telling almost as much as yours. He just doesn't know how to write. :)

I know for a fact that Joe played Bugs several dozen times. :D
 
Back
Top