well aged ebony round & 3 other sitcks for sale.

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Obviously the ebony is the key piece in this lot, but I added 3 more random sticks to It. The ebony is dark, can barely see some dark brown streaking if You look hard, pretty much the standard amount in a good instrument grade piece, but as far as ebony goes this is a very good piece IMO, all heartwood no white or really light streaking in this piece. It's also well aged. The other sticks are just 3 random various quality pieces, all usable. A piece of Birdseye, a piece of maple for a handle, and a mystery piece. Not sure what this piece is, I got It in a lot of the cocobolo that I sold lots of on here some time back. I had many pieces but 2 of these showed up in there. Not sure what kind of wood It is, but It's very dense, and the ends were waxed.

My battery needs changed in My calipers so they are blinking, but measurements are approximately-

(1) ebony 1.370 x 16
(2) BEM 1.350 x 18-1/2
(3) maple handle 1.350 x 19
(4) mystery piece 1.430 X 18

Would like to get around SOLD plus shipping for the whole lot, but will take all offers into consideration. PayPal for payment, shipping within continental US only please.

Attachments

• 4sticklot1.jpg
    4sticklot1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 235
Last edited: