We've all been there but feel my pain

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many know how i feel about pool and thus would know how much not playing or playing bad affects me. Well now thanks to a few factors I have not been able to pick up the cue properly in months and thus not been able to fix a stroke issue i was having that has now manifested into an embarrassing fundamentals problem that has taken me down about two balls IMO.
I've bounced back from times like this in the past with other issues and managed to grow as a player but this time with not being able to seeing an avenue to create the time to fix this hellish issue I have dreadfully lost interest in even wanting to pursue "playing"

I feel as though retreating to Tibet for several weeks to train with the monks (you know what i mean) is the only thing that can pull me out of this. Or, OR since you guys are so awesome i'm thinking a gofundme so I can take off work for next month so i can get a solid 4 weeks in and start back loving this game again, I promise to put in at least 40 hours a week. I'll do like that kid from Canada i think it was and update my donors daily, lol.
Might have to pull a Morra and take a break in hopes to come back with a clear mind.