What break cue does Francisco Bustamante currently use?

34YearsOfPlayin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As the title currently states, what break cue does Bustamante currently use? I figure he knows what a good break cue is. Although I know he can probably break well with about anything.

Thank you!!
 
As the title currently states, what break cue does Bustamante currently use? I figure he knows what a good break cue is. Although I know he can probably break well with about anything.

Thank you!!
Does Bear make a break cue? He's used a Bear playing cue for years.
 
Does Bear make a break cue? He's used a Bear playing cue for years.

Yes they do. I have a falcon break cue which is the sister company selling cues in Canada. With a similar product line. But I did not like the hit. I've read hes used other break cues not manufactured by Bear.
Thank you!!
 
Last edited:
Yes they do. I have a falcon break cue which is the sister company selling cues in Canada. With a similar product line. But I did not like the hit. I've read hes used other break cues not manufactured by Bear.

Thank you!!
No longer in Canada. The company is KPS and is still owned by Ernie Chen. They make Falcon, Bear and others. Players of his caliber get free stuff all the time. Hard to really tell unless you were at a match.
 
Back
Top