What color wrap for candy apple red MW

Cadillac J

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I personally don't like solid colored Irish Linen wraps...so if you go this route, my choice would be either Black w/ White spec or the Navy w/ White spec.

If you decide on a stacked leather wrap, I think a lighter color like Gold or Natural would look great (I have a merry widow McD that has a red leather wrap a yellow stain...I like how they look).

Or if you feeling a little froggy, that Blue Tri-color stacked leather would compliment nicely, in my opinion.

2enp8hi.png

2ch8fag.png

atsw9f.png

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What kind of cue is it?

Can you post pics of what was done to it? If you were given a bad job I'd like to see what he did wrong,because I do wraps myself and want to see if I could theoretically fix it,or make sure I don't make the same mistake myself for a paying gig.

I've always been a white with black spot guy,but recently did my Schon with white with double black,and have been so happy with the finished product that I haven't even cleaned or repressed it as part of my usual maintenance.

I have white with black,and black with white on hand if you are interested ;).
Tommy D.
It's a NOS McDermott E-B5 with the stainless I/2 joint, black collars and butt plate. McD'd clover logo in gold on butt. Existing wrap is black/red specks, I been thinking all black or black stacked leather. Very heavy cue, 20.8 with 1oz bolt and 4oz, 13.2mm shaft, Le Pro tip

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
it's a nos mcdermott e-b5 with the stainless i/2 joint, black collars and butt plate. Mcd'd clover logo in gold on butt. Existing wrap is black/red specks, i been thinking all black or black stacked leather. Very heavy cue, 20.8 with 1oz bolt and 4oz, 13.2mm shaft, le pro tip

550CC545-53F5-4032-A744-FEF9C397254E.jpeg

—————-