what falcon cue is this?

gary2k7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2012-04-15_19-08-29_127.jpg
What model is it, when was it made, maybe value?

2012-04-16_11-45-07_739.jpg


2012-04-16_11-44-52_717.jpg



2012-04-15_19-08-12_497.jpg
 
Sorry if this is the wrong area also....ive just been wondering around when it was made etc...was told theres not many like it but idk
 
That cue is a model FAL-13. I have it listed in my CueStix 2004 pricelist guide retail price $625.
 
So what materails are it made of, i was told there was ivory but i dont not know for sure. What would one sell for now adays with out the original shaft, has a 314 shaft, i love this cue but just got a jd custom cue.
 
ivory

So what materails are it made of, i was told there was ivory but i dont not know for sure. What would one sell for now adays with out the original shaft, has a 314 shaft, i love this cue but just got a jd custom cue.

As far as I was told when I was a Falcon Dealer....they never used Ivory in any of their cues. JR Calvert would know, as he was a distributor at one time...
 
Back when Falcon was based in Canada, all their upper end cues used bone ivory from deers or other similar animals for their white inlays. The lower end cues used a synthetic. I have a canadian Falcon cue that is rosewood with all bone ivory inlays and it looks great. One of my favorite cues.
 
As far as I was told when I was a Falcon Dealer....they never used Ivory in any of their cues. JR Calvert would know, as he was a distributor at one time...

Ok as i said this is what i was told i do love the cue just like my jd alot more lol
 
I have an older Falcon Cue as well and would like to get an idea of what it is worth. It is a Ontario Series OL-7. Since some of you have the old catalogs, I was hoping for some insight.

Thanks....
 
Back
Top