What has happened to Billiards Gloves?

ldl01031

Why are gloves seemingly not available anymore? I actually wrote to Molinari and asked if they were still in business (no reply yet, amazingly enough). It seems to be all decent brands though. Covid still disrupting the supply chain - for everybody?

Pacecar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm pleased with 'Bulletproof Basics Billiard Glove Fits Right Or Left Hand' on ebay

NathanDetroit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The one(and only) pns glove i tried wasn't worth 25cents for a pair. Total junk. Are they all that bad or did i get a knockoff of a knockoff?? ;)
My experience has been good. I lost a glove, and ordered backups immediately. Liked my Becue glove, but it costs triple plus shipping.

joninnorfolk

Account was hacked - Pending verification
Silver Member
I noticed gloves wearing at the palm of the hand (and a lot of the nicer gloves reinforce that area), so I tried one of these and really like it. Call it my "hand panty", but it works and the high wear area of gloves is eliminated.

Woodshaft

Do what works for YOU!
I've been using Cuesoul Billiard gloves for years. 10-pack for $14.50 on Amazon. Each glove lasts months, lightweight, slippery, no-worries, etc.
I have no use for a heavy, $25+ glove.
To each his own though, I also own a $20 watch, for example lol

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
How many do you need?

If you know where to look most of them are readily available. I can get you Molinari gloves by the hundreds, Kamui aswell, same for Predator, Taom, Cuetec.

Note, not all size/color combinations will be available for all brands but certainly enough option that if you're just a little flexible you can get them in bulk.

9ballhasbeen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love the Cuetec Axis. Best price and quality. I prefer it to the Molinari's, which were my original glove of choice. The Kamui is also pretty nice. I'd steer clear of the Predator gloves - total garbage.

RunEmOut08

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The 3 seconds glove is my favorite right now. It has a cut out for your watch which is nice! Palm pad and had held up well so far.
Taom also makes a really nice glove!