What is a good 12 x 24 storage case?

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any experts out there with a good insight? Porper,oneil, over seas-j&j, action,pro series. Any thoughts for great storage with a lock and keeping cues air tight and straight? Dont like tight fit cases wood moves!
 
Any suggestions on which case brand?

I've got a few O'Neil 12x12's...called salesmen cases.
I like them the best.
Might have to buy them used...I think the company is no more.
Keep an eye out for them on ebay etc.
 
This one works really well but it's a 10x20. However I can modify it to fit a lot more cues if you prefer that your cues move. My cases are snug, not tight.

http://www.jbcases.com/chris-dealercase.html

chris-dealercase-b-front.jpg

chris-dealercase-e-lid.jpg

chris-dealercase-i-interior1.jpg

chris-dealercase-i-interior2.jpg

chris-dealercase-j-bottom.jpg


$450 Shipped.
 
Garth On Q Cases is top for 12x24 too but they are very heavy and TOP NOTCH WORK/CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Ralf
 
I also forgot to mention that our dealer cases can be set up so that the interiors fit into our butterfly cases and also into our tube cases. So you can have various set ups and simply switch the interiors as you like.

We can also make different color interiors if you need a way to instantly know what cues are in what spaces. (stole this idea from Garth Bair).
 
Back
Top