what is I-trader and v-cash?

IYAH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same as topic reads what is V-cash and I-trader ?...and Yes I am new to the forum what gave that away :smile: and thank you in advance to all who reply
 
IYAH said:
Same as topic reads what is V-cash and I-trader ?...and Yes I am new to the forum what gave that away :smile: and thank you in advance to all who reply

V Cash is used in the V Bookie section of the forum. When a big match or tournament is coming up, they will post a thread to bet. The V Cash is just that, Virtual. No cash value. Just shows if you pick the winners or not.

I Trader is for when you buy something from a fellow AZ member. They can leave you I Trader Rep. It is the same type of thing as eBay Feedback.
 
On a similar topic, I see posts referencing popularity. Ie: I'm #2! (LOL, Fatboy on the hill)!

Where do we see this info?
 
KoolKat9Lives said:
On a similar topic, I see posts referencing popularity. Ie: I'm #2! (LOL, Fatboy on the hill)!

Where do we see this info?

I'm guessing the posts that you are referring to, are the ones involving rep rank. click on members, this will take you to an alphabetical list of AZmembers, now one of the colums is labeled "reputation" if you click on that, it will sort the members by reputation, SmorgessBored should then be at the top of the list.

Oh, and thanks for not starting a new topic.:thumbup:
 
Back
Top