What Is The Most Prestigious Tournament To Win?

I'd like to win the one---which pays the most money.


I think the "Last Call for Nine Ball" in Atlantic City paid out pretty good.
That was in the 1980's.
 
Probably a WPA world 9 or 10-ball championship. Huge purses, amazing talent, an incredible experience.

Those Qatarians have so much money from oil that they don't know what else to do but throw it at pool and snooker.
 
Last edited:
With all due respect, please keep in mind, I specifically asked what you'd want the history books to record....
 
14.1 World Championship.. if we ever see another one

putting your name on THE list with Greenleaf, Mosconi, Crane, Mizerak, Martin, Sigel, Varner

Money comes and goes...

putting your name on that list is an accomplishment that lasts forever
 
WPA World 9 Ball Championship. Its the only tournament that features the best players from every major pool playing country.

The US Open 9 ball is probably next on the list.
 
jansco brothers
winning all divisions and therefore the all around
 
For me? If I had to pick one (and only one) that I wish to be known for, it'd be the World 14.1 Champion, to put my name alongside the legendary greats.

After that, it'd be the Derby City Classic "Master of the Table."

Pool ain't just "shooting the balls according to the numbers on them."

-Sean
 
Back
Top