Gogafem AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 6, 2013 #1 Just for fun topic... My favourite pool game is 9 ball, because I really love rotation games and I love the 9 ball rack for breaking =P.
Just for fun topic... My favourite pool game is 9 ball, because I really love rotation games and I love the 9 ball rack for breaking =P.
B bbb AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Jan 6, 2013 #2 one pocket because you need all pool skills you have to think use your imagination greatest game on a pool table
one pocket because you need all pool skills you have to think use your imagination greatest game on a pool table
gerard soriano HIGH RUN STILL TO COME ! Silver Member Jan 6, 2013 #3 14.1 Because it will improve all your other games IMO
One Pocket John AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 6, 2013 #4 bbb said: one pocket because you need all pool skills you have to think use your imagination greatest game on a pool table Click to expand... Tap, Tap, Tap. I also like 14.1 because there is no end.......until you miss. John
bbb said: one pocket because you need all pool skills you have to think use your imagination greatest game on a pool table Click to expand... Tap, Tap, Tap. I also like 14.1 because there is no end.......until you miss. John