What is your high run?

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just wondering what everyone's high run was on here. Was it done in practice? was it done during a tournament? a friendly match or were you gambling? And what type of table was it done on? Heated or non heated?

Now to answer my own questions. My high run of 14 was done aagainst a fellow named fisher. we were playing a 25 point game for $50.00 and he had me 16/11 and i run the 14 and out. i had had several runs back then (mid 70's) that were over 10. it was on an old brunswick made in the 20's or 30's i believe. my high run on a heated table (which i don't care for to much) is 9. There are just to many odd things that you can do on a heated table compared to a non heated table. Maybe i am just a student of the old game and cannot get totally used to the heated one's. Although my run is 9 on 1 the best memory i have on 1 is playing on the heated table set up at valley forge in march 04. put up 5 bucks, play a 3 point game, the "pro" gives you the break and if you beat him you get a free cue. well i beat him 3/1 the first time and 3/0 the secind time. and this guy is some type of national champion. but what the heck. it was fun. where are all you people from if i may ask?...........Mike

Voodoo Daddy

One Pocket 101
Deno J. Andrews said:
Hi Mike,

My high run in competition and in practice is 16. I am in Chicago.

Deno Andrews

Run a 7 at New Wave Billiards in Miami, Fl about 12 years ago....playing next to Carlos Hallon. I must have went unconcious, HAHAHAHA!! :cool:

efirkey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My high run is 7 which probably isn't too bad with my average of about 0.365. When I play it is at World Class Billiards in Boston.

CHIEF1

Registered
hey,,I used to live in Miami and play at new wave 3 or 4 times and week and now live in Mass and play at World class every now and then

martincab

Registered
best players high runs

Personal High Runs:

Blomdahl: 24
Jaspers: 26
Sanches: 19 (tournament) 27 (practice)
Sayginer: 31
:( My own: 12

Best Game:

Blomdahl: 50 points in 9 innings (World Record)
Jaspers: 50 points in 10 innings
Sanches: 50 points in 10 innings
Sayginer: 45 Points in 11 innings and 50 points in 14 innings
:( My Own: 20 Points in 10 Innings

Martin,

Last edited:

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
My high run is 6 and I average about .350 to .400. But, I haven't had many chances to play 3C, aren't many tables around here. :mad:

Voodoo Daddy

One Pocket 101
CHIEF1 said:
hey,,I used to live in Miami and play at new wave 3 or 4 times and week and now live in Mass and play at World class every now and then

Thats funny, I live in Miami and plan to move to Mass in the next 6 months...sounds like I could play some 3-C again!!