What kind of marker is that....?
When you watch some matches on TV like the Mosconi cup for instance they have a white marker for the placement of the rack and the headstring. What do they use for this?
I finally purchased a Kim Steel rack (still awaiting delivery) and want to start getting the best rack possible. However the black spot being used is not adhering the best it should, and I don't think a different brand will help, I believe it is enviromental. This is leaving little microscopic high/low spots and causing the front ball to always roll the little bit leaving what I and many others would call a "loose rack" Therefore I want eliminate it all together and have the white marker as my rack placement point.
Anyone else do this? I do have Simonis camel colored cloth, so I could always use black perminate marker too.
Thanks
TJ
When you watch some matches on TV like the Mosconi cup for instance they have a white marker for the placement of the rack and the headstring. What do they use for this?
I finally purchased a Kim Steel rack (still awaiting delivery) and want to start getting the best rack possible. However the black spot being used is not adhering the best it should, and I don't think a different brand will help, I believe it is enviromental. This is leaving little microscopic high/low spots and causing the front ball to always roll the little bit leaving what I and many others would call a "loose rack" Therefore I want eliminate it all together and have the white marker as my rack placement point.
Anyone else do this? I do have Simonis camel colored cloth, so I could always use black perminate marker too.
Thanks
TJ
Last edited: