bklynjava I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT Silver Member Jun 7, 2011 #1 I was wondering what year the 2k series came out the 2k5 in particular. If it's 2000 it makes sense but there is a 3k series and a 5k series, so I was thrown off by that otherwise I would think 2000 sometime. Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
I was wondering what year the 2k series came out the 2k5 in particular. If it's 2000 it makes sense but there is a 3k series and a 5k series, so I was thrown off by that otherwise I would think 2000 sometime.
bklynjava I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT Silver Member Jun 7, 2011 #3 chuckpilegis said: 2k was 2000 Click to expand... Thank you for confirming this. - so the 3k-4k-5k would be 2003 - 2004 - 2005.
chuckpilegis said: 2k was 2000 Click to expand... Thank you for confirming this. - so the 3k-4k-5k would be 2003 - 2004 - 2005.