What's in my case - 2007 edition

skor

missing shots since 1995
Silver Member
Found this old photo on my computer while looking for something...
My kit in 2007
Case - Talisman 3x5, one of the first he made, first case that had two back straps
McDaniel Q88
Jacoby D4
Predator BK2
Mezz jump cue
Predator 314-2 and the original OB shaft, both fit both cues.

I still have it all except for the Mezz that I sold meny years ago

IMG_0489.jpg


What was in your case 20 years ago?
 
#1 in pic below, Huebler HJ. I purchased it in the early/mid 90's. Played with it until 2018, still in my case but now I use #3 as a daily player. I picked it up in either 2018 or 2019. My break cue is by far the oldest cue I own, it's an old bar cue that I converted, #8 in second pic.


1790904100447.png


1790904355967.png
 
Back
Top