What's Open in California

SurfTopics

Hello everyone,
Like most of you I was falsely accused of being a severe risk to the health of everyone around me in addition to myself; thus I was placed on some type of variant form of house arrest for the last 10 months. However the powers to be knew me all too well, and to ensure that I don't succumb to the temptations of entertainment or stress relieving activities, they went ahead shut down all the businesses around me for counties upon counties and beyond.

Well I am ready to sneak out the bedroom window and find that place which is grounded in the principles of physics and not the corrupt principles of tyranny.
In short, I am looking for a game of pool.

Please share what may be open or accessible in or near San Diego, CA. I'm more than willing to travel some but need to be able to get back same day. Everywhere I've checked is closed and obviously I don't know any secret knocks or passwords.

Thanks for any breadcrumbs you might be able to offer.
Brian-

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Open a PRIVATE NON PROFIT SOCIAL ORGANIZATION 501c7 "pool hall". Buy a magnetic door lock with fingerprint access. Get all your trusted friends access. They can buy monthly memberships or pay cash per visit by drop box.

In NY this is phase 2 legal...just like running a business office. With the lock, no more hassles from the county clowns. There is no legal recourse for them anymore. They can't come in without a warrant and everything we do is now legal.

LACthe3rd

Hello everyone,
Like most of you I was falsely accused of being a severe risk to the health of everyone around me in addition to myself; thus I was placed on some type of variant form of house arrest for the last 10 months. However the powers to be knew me all too well, and to ensure that I don't succumb to the temptations of entertainment or stress relieving activities, they went ahead shut down all the businesses around me for counties upon counties and beyond.

Well I am ready to sneak out the bedroom window and find that place which is grounded in the principles of physics and not the corrupt principles of tyranny.

Please share what may be open or accessible in or near San Diego, CA. I'm more than willing to travel some but need to be able to get back same day. Everywhere I've checked is closed and obviously I don't know any secret knocks or passwords.

Brian-
What city do you live in?

SurfTopics

Open a PRIVATE NON PROFIT SOCIAL ORGANIZATION 501c7 "pool hall". Buy a magnetic door lock with fingerprint access. Get all your trusted friends access. They can buy monthly memberships or pay cash per visit by drop box.

In NY this is phase 2 legal...just like running a business office. With the lock, no more hassles from the county clowns. There is no legal recourse for them anymore. They can't come in without a warrant and everything we do is now legal.
That's a creative solution. I'm going to need to spread that idea around out here.

PoolPlayer4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone,

Brian-
You can come to my house. But you'll have to wear a mask. And socially distance. If you can stand the tyranny. Oh, the horrors. You might melt.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Hello everyone,

Brian-

You're a whiny baby, pool has enough guys like that already

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I was falsely accused of being a severe risk to the health of everyone around me in addition to myself
scream meme.jpg

lol

pj
chgo

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
wow, lighten up Francis.
I'll keep my humor in check so not to trigger you in the future. Gee whiz...

Here is the dried up (non triggering) group thought acceptable version:

Does anyone know of any places open to play pool in or near San Diego?

None legally, because people like you won't stop complaining and just keep their heads down for 3 months in a row. The infection rates are through the roof with people raging against very basic health guidelines like "eat at home and wear a mask"

Since you're obviously opposed to tyranny, you should save your pennies and buy a table for home, then you can be truly free.

LACthe3rd

Where in LA/OC area?
In LA, soon to be open is Lakewood Family Billiards
In the OC (Stanton), Rack n Cue has been open. Danny K's Billiards was open for awhile but they chose to shutdown on their own\

There are also random dive bars all around. Just got to call and see if they're open

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow, lighten up Francis.
I'll keep my humor in check so not to trigger you in the future. Gee whiz...

Here is the dried up (non triggering) group thought acceptable version:

Does anyone know of any places open to play pool in or near San Diego?
I liked your original post. Pretty funny.................but I still laugh at dick and knock knock jokes so I may not be the best judge of what is funny