gunzby My light saber is LD Silver Member Nov 1, 2011 #1 I see results from the Challenge of Champions and the Sarajevo 10 Ball, but nothing from the US Open.
I see results from the Challenge of Champions and the Sarajevo 10 Ball, but nothing from the US Open.
M mincho AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 1, 2011 #2 gunzby said: I see results from the Challenge of Champions and the Sarajevo 10 Ball, but nothing from the US Open. Click to expand... Yeah.. I definitely think this kind of thing could be advertised a little better online. When I do a google search trying to current find pool info I rarely get anywhere.
gunzby said: I see results from the Challenge of Champions and the Sarajevo 10 Ball, but nothing from the US Open. Click to expand... Yeah.. I definitely think this kind of thing could be advertised a little better online. When I do a google search trying to current find pool info I rarely get anywhere.
gunzby My light saber is LD Silver Member Nov 8, 2011 #3 http://www.insidepoolmag.com/tournament_brackets/US_Open_brackets_1.pdf Here's a link to the results for anyone that is interested. This has been driving me nuts.
http://www.insidepoolmag.com/tournament_brackets/US_Open_brackets_1.pdf Here's a link to the results for anyone that is interested. This has been driving me nuts.