Where can I find ball type score keeper?

Caseyj9779

Who is he?
I'm setting up a 9' Diamond and 7' Dynamo with Ridgebacks at my house, will be using Littman lights. Where can I find a score keeper like those used at Derby City? They look like plastic golf balls with one or two large stationary balls.

I've looked online extensively and can't seem to find one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230128-174644_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128-174644_Facebook.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 79

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen rooms use Ping Pong balls, cheap and work well. I put up wooden string beads in my room because we play 14.1 sometimes and hate rotation games and 8 ball.

Mick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This isn't quite what you're after, but I made mine using something like this:

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All of them I’ve seen with golf balls, pool balls, styrofoam balls etc are handmade.

I like 100 year old wood beads on the wire. I have a home made bracket/frame with a string of beads someone made forever ago. I paid $20 for it, think I bought it here from someone.

Coin on the table is how I always keep score.

Caseyj9779

Who is he?
I've seen rooms use Ping Pong balls, cheap and work well. I put up wooden string beads in my room because we play 14.1 sometimes and hate rotation games and 8 ball.
Similar to your ping pong ball suggestion, Hard Times in Sacramento had the plastic practice golf balls with a wire run through them. Though that is a good point for 14.1 I didn't consider that. I don't play it much but would be good to have the option if I decide to start playing it more.

Caseyj9779

Who is he?
All of them I’ve seen with golf balls, pool balls, styrofoam balls etc are handmade.

I like 100 year old wood beads on the wire. I have a home made bracket/frame with a string of beads someone made forever ago. I paid $20 for it, think I bought it here from someone.

Coin on the table is how I always keep score.
Cool, thanks for the input! Doesn't seem too difficult to make one.