Where Do I Buy The Accu Rack Template?

I tried Accu-Rack and it worked fine until I rolled it up in the tube and pulled it out a second time. Maybe I didn't read directions, but I must have rolled it up backwards because the template would not lay flat on the table any more. Not a problem for racking but as soon as balls come off the template, the template curls up and stops balls that are passing by.

Word of warning. Roll template up the same way as it came out of the tube.

The easy solution is to just flip it over....problem solved
 
The easy solution is to just flip it over....problem solved

LOL............

Dennis and a few professionals have tried to flip them looking for an advantage... The polyester has a good amount of friction so it breaks about the same either side up... The biggest issue is the blue side is coated so it won't burn or wear out quickly.... White side up I am not sure how long they last...

They were still using them from 2011 at JOB's Blue side up... so heck yeah use em white side up Mike I can sell you a new set =D
 
Back
Top