Where is Richard Chan from X-Breaker?

ace911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody knows what happened to Richard Chan from X-breaker? I've been trying to get a hold of him, but he hasn't been answering his emails. Somebody else on here mentioned they had problems reaching him too. I know he used to post on the forum everyday, now he hasn't posted for a month.

Does anyone know how to reach him??

Thanks
 
Last edited:
ace911 said:
Anybody knows what happened to Richard Chan from X-breaker? I've been trying to get a hold of him, but he hasn't been answering his emails. Somebody else on here mentioned they had problems reaching him too. I know he used to post on the forum everyday, now he hasn't posted for a month.

Does anyone know how to reach him??

Thanks

ive heard about others having this problem. his customer service was always really good from what people told me. maybe just give it a little more time.
 
Back
Top