Where to find corner miter for Brunswick Hawthorn (1990), 51-205653?

swampwiz

My table had a few inches of water from a major hurricane a few years back (it was in my *up* stairs), which didn't seem to affect the legs, but the combination of having all that water around, as well as spending many years in a garage seems to have corroded a few of the metal parts, so I am looking to get this replaced. So my question is where to get this other than wait for someone parting out a table on eBay. :rolleyes: I probably have a few other pieces, especially the wooden parts, that might need replacement as either they have a chunk missing or it has jest gotten lost. :mad: I would like to stay stock, but it's not a total requirement - and what I definitely do NOT want to do is replace them with plastic parts. :mad::mad:

For a side question, I probably should replace the leather pockets as well as they don't quite look or smell right - but I am not opposed to getting plastic cups as one thing I had hated about my table was that the leather pockets were always seeming to get detached from the structure, carrying the attachment nails with them. :mad::mad::mad::mad: I would mind getting a nice cylindrical cup made of leather though. :)

Also, for anyone looking for the clips - in zinc plated, as opposed to plain steel - that the bolts holding the wood frame, I have found what seems to be the ONLY place to get them (they are called "weld nuts") is here: