Where to play in Burlington, MA?

Slow Eddie

I only look Filipino.
Silver Member
Going to be there tomorrow night for a work meeting; thinking about bringing a cue and dragging a coworker out for a few racks and a few beers. Any reccos?

Thanks in advance.

E
 
Amazin Billiards is a new place in Malden.
The Billiards cafe in Ayer.

I think both places are close enough to Burlington.

Billiards Cafe has a much nicer atmosphere but the tables won't be as good. Although they are good tables, just not in the class of say, Snookers. I have some pics of it in the league night post http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=314126 There will be a league there on Th but you should be able to find a table, there is also a new Diamond 7' table in the back room, ask the people at the bar if you can play on that if you want.

Actually, I am not sure if Amazin even has beer. Their layout was metal folding chairs and plywood house table from what I saw when I was there.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top