Which Aiming System

champ2107

Banned
shane (i think is a top pro?)chuckles when he hears the word "GHOST BALL" and ask how do you see an imaginary ball?

DAM = GHOST BALL :thumbup: a very good way to start off a beginner and they can move on to something better if they become more serious at pool :)

Pssssst: DR Dave is a seller of ghost ball ;) lol i have some tap water for sale if you want to buy some lol

im going to have fun in this category ;)

Last edited:

JAW725

Southpaw
Silver Member
I have finally decided I want to learn an aiming system.

So I have a few questions.

Which aiming system should I learn?

Which aiming system is the most popular?

Can someone list the most popular aiming systems and give me a brief description of each one and the benefits of going with one aiming system instead the other.

Also which aiming system is the easiest to learn without ruining your current game.

I would most definitely check out CTE/Pro-One, this aiming method has done great things for my game. Here and there I'll hit little slumps or rough spots with my consistency but it's mostly do to rushing the process, getting a little sloppy if you will. You can also incorporate Perfect Aim to keep your sighting consistent.
Before I really integrated CTE into my game, I found solid results using Joe Tuckers system which is more of a equal opposite, contact point method.