Which cue maker would you recommend to change the pin size for a shaft?

Angeleyes1978

Registered
I love playing with my Mezz Sneaky. Have for years, first non custom that really fits me, but it has a United joint and I really enjoy playing some 3C a few times a week The problem is that it's very difficult to get carom shafts for this pin size and I don't want to have to purchase another cue to carry. So my question is, which makers are known for doing flawless work in regard to altering shafts? I've never attempted to have this done before, but I've read on here some people have done it and were happy with the results. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Depends on where you are located. Lots of qualified makers that can do that for you.

Mario

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The reason to deal with a local repairman is so you can let them see it in person so they will know exactly what they are into.

Reactions: bbb

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love playing with my Mezz Sneaky. Have for years, first non custom that really fits me, but it has a United joint and I really enjoy playing some 3C a few times a week The problem is that it's very difficult to get carom shafts for this pin size and I don't want to have to purchase another cue to carry. So my question is, which makers are known for doing flawless work in regard to altering shafts? I've never attempted to have this done before, but I've read on here some people have done it and were happy with the results. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you
Mezz makes carom shafts. PM me if you like more info.