White Diamond Billiards Super 9 Ball Tournament April 2 and 3, 2016

akbabycakes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WHITE DIAMOND BILLIARDS SUPER 9 BALL TOURNAMENT APRIL 2 AND 3, 2016 LAST EVENT PAID OUT $102,850.00!!!Valley bar table tournament, $40 entry fee, 2 Calcuttas, double elimination, race to 7 winners / losers brackets,alternate breaks, rack your own, limited to the 1st 128 paid players,call with a credit or debit card to secure your spot!White diamond billiards 6722 Johnston street lafayette, la 70503 (337)9899889! For more information please contact chris or ashley 3379899889
:thumbup:no refunds the week of tournament!

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
A Calcutta that pays out over ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ain't too bad.

JoeyA

Bossman225

Registered
Are there any other events the weekend of the tournament like mini tournaments or ring games? I've lived in louisiana for 4 years now and never been to white diamonds.

JoeyA

Silver Member
Are there any other events the weekend of the tournament like mini tournaments or ring games? I've lived in louisiana for 4 years now and never been to white diamonds.

Friday night there will be a mini tournament and there are almost always bank ring games and other action matches that you can participate in.

I'm #10 on the waiting list but expect to get in because some knuckleheads sign up for the next tournament while they are playing in the current tournament, not knowing what they will be doing in 6 months.

Guess they don't want to be on a waiting list.

JoeyA

Bossman225

Registered
I'm #8 on the waiting list so I just hope I can get in. I've been wantin to play in it for so long and every time I want to something comes up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AzBilliards Forums mobile app

JoeyA

Silver Member
You will, I'm sure. See you there Bossman!

JoeyA

I'm #8 on the waiting list so I just hope I can get in. I've been wantin to play in it for so long and every time I want to something comes up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AzBilliards Forums mobile app

WHITE DIAMOND BILLIARDS SUPER 9 BALL TOURNAMENT APRIL 2 AND 3, 2016 LAST EVENT PAID OUT $102,850.00!!!Valley bar table tournament, $40 entry fee, 2 Calcuttas, double elimination, race to 7 winners / losers brackets,alternate breaks, rack your own, limited to the 1st 128 paid players,call with a credit or debit card to secure your spot!White diamond billiards 6722 Johnston street lafayette, la 70503 (337)9899889! For more information please contact chris or ashley 3379899889
:thumbup:no refunds the week of tournament!

This sounds like a format that any really decent player might have a chance at winning, but I may be wrong.