Sold Whitten 1x1 Black Leather Cue Casen

Sold Item

David Sorensen

Active member
SOLD IT SOLD IT SOLD IT ! Thanks
This case was received about 3-4 months ago but I have bought tre mire cues and need storage space badly. The case is a Beautiful Black Leather 1x1 with no straps or pockets , Just a very clean classy night out case 👍 asking $300.00 which is what I paid it’s never been outside of my house other than to pick up a Bob Frey Cue a friend picked up for me… or I would consider trades ie: A very clean JB 4x8 (black with no straps…) preferably, but open to hear offers . 👍✌️😎
And as a fellow poster suggested this case would be a great case for the LADIES as well 👍✌️😎🥃
Apologies for the Alaska cruise info in my picks… My 1 st post 🥴
 

Attachments

  • FEACD8EB-2346-4D4F-BC80-1AD35C6B772C.jpeg
    FEACD8EB-2346-4D4F-BC80-1AD35C6B772C.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 221
  • BAE9925D-95E8-4FEB-AD14-74F708B63146.jpeg
    BAE9925D-95E8-4FEB-AD14-74F708B63146.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 214
  • ABCFF920-6E12-414E-982B-9766AE49D57E.jpeg
    ABCFF920-6E12-414E-982B-9766AE49D57E.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Back
Top