Who does this li'l guy belong to?

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
They say he can run 15, but I dunno...

This kid had a stick foul (at 1:00 minute on the vid) and did not relinquish the table! He'd better practice more if he wants to be a world beater by age 3...

Matt <--- I'd give him the 8, but that's just how I roll

MilwShooter

Pool? Never heard of it..
Silver Member
This was up about a week ago. The dad is "littlesniper07" on youtube. He's got a couple videos of his son playing on there. Very cute.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Damn, imagine how good "we" coulda been had we been given a 3' Diamond Pro-Am at age 1...

It ain't fair I tell ya. Ain't fair.

:wink:

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
I have a 2 1/2 year old that does the same thing on the same kind of table.

ALthough during the US Bar Table Champs my kid saw Kirkwood jump a ball and has since decided that he wants to jump balls and set up trick shots instead of shooting balls straight in.

Pretty fun, i take him to the pool hall once a week and he watches all the older guys hit balls on the 9fters.
The guy who runs the pool hall is cool and doesnt charge me if my kid wants to hit balls on a bar table with warn cloth either, so thats awesome.

SKUNKBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They say he can run 15, but I dunno...

This kid had a stick foul (at 1:00 minute on the vid) and did not relinquish the table! He'd better practice more if he wants to be a world beater by age 3...

Matt <--- I'd give him the 8, but that's just how I roll

I'm not so sure he foulded...I saw that before I read your post and rewound a couple of times...I think it was one of those 'nurse' shots (double kiss) that was featured in the videos on the front page a while back. Man...I can't even do that!!!

Richardson...keep your youn'un practicing, the ISPA has a Youth Division you know. Hope to see him there in a few years.

L8R...Ken

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a problem and the video isn't available right now. I think I may have seen this on the local news last night.

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
There is a problem and the video isn't available right now. I think I may have seen this on the local news last night.

I had a problem loading the video, also. Further research indicated my firewall blocked a known intruder from attacking my computer.

So, someone tell us what the video had to show us...