who is gonna beat Shaw?

Nice win for Johnny M, I watch this kid play last week against Francisco B and he played very strong safeties and drilled those tight pockets at Hard times. John also kicked like a government mule:cool:
 
Nice win for Johnny M, I watch this kid play last week against Francisco B and he played very strong safeties and drilled those tight pockets at Hard times. John also kicked like a government mule:cool:

His set against Daz was close to perfect.
 
Nice win for Johnny M, I watch this kid play last week against Francisco B and he played very strong safeties and drilled those tight pockets at Hard times. John also kicked like a government mule:cool:

I think that was a video from a Hard Times event in July, 2016.

In his win over Appleton a few minutes ago, Morra missed one ball and had no fouls (2 safety errors).
 
Last edited:
Great play, I had to turn down the sound on the so called commentary, as it was so poor.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
 
Yeah; how about that final-game safety battle on the 5-ball!

I could not believe these two kept making the hit and hiding the rock. The last game wasover 22 minutes long.
Game eight was fun to watch also.
 
Last edited:
Great play, I had to turn down the sound on the so called commentary, as it was so poor.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
I agree with you. Video is quite good but listening to whoever they scrape-up for commentary can be brutal.
 
Got me.......

Who can beat him? He may take it all, ya got me. He plays awesome pool.

I would love to see him in a few long winner break sets on a 10' table against Shane, Alex, and a hand full of the Asians.

Maybe a race to 50 or best of 3 races to 21. That would be some good stuff and if I was a multi millionaire I would bring them to Vegas and foot the bill and hire some one to broadcast it for me.

The only thing would be, only the winner gets paid prize money. A looser is a looser even if you take second.

I know, cold blooded. Just dreaming...
 
dream match Filler vs Shaw 10b rt 51

Who can beat him? He may take it all, ya got me. He plays awesome pool.

I would love to see him in a few long winner break sets on a 10' table against Shane, Alex, and a hand full of the Asians.

Maybe a race to 50 or best of 3 races to 21. That would be some good stuff and if I was a multi millionaire I would bring them to Vegas and foot the bill and hire some one to broadcast it for me.

The only thing would be, only the winner gets paid prize money. A looser is a looser even if you take second.

I know, cold blooded. Just dreaming...
i sure would like to pay for a match with the above specs
anyway hope will see lot of Swaw tonight at tv table
 
Back
Top